Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Scientific Project

My favorite two ideas was gears and mountains but the I really liked the gears better in my sketches. The lessons on pencil and shading were helpful. I am now able to control the pressure of my pencil to go from deep shadows to light spots In my drawings. I showed as much value and shadowing as I could, even though this picture doesn't show the values very well. I picked pencil over pen because I really like the different values you can reach with pencil. You can go to very dark to light smoother with pencil. I tryed to shade the bigger gear but every time I shaded it different ways it looked really bad in my opinion so I decided to leave It lighter than the rest since it is the closest to the light source. I like pencil and pen both but I'm not compleatly satisfied with my end result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment