Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Candy and Can

For these I used chalk pastel, oil pastel, and colored pencils, in that order. 
This was my favorite out of the three. I enjoyed working with the chalk pastels on this piece of candy. There is values and blending colors with I like. I liked how you can make the colors come together and show the realism in colors of things. 

This was my second favorite. Like the chalk pastels these oil pastels look wonderful blended together. This can's clolors blend nicely and you can really tell the values in colors. 
This lolypop I drew with the colored pencils is my least favorite. I did not like how I could not blend the colors and make new nice colors. I disliked how dull the colors looked and personally thought I was terrible with the colored pencils. 

No comments:

Post a Comment